Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00010 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,185TL (﷼ 20,924,434) in Ahvaz.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mayagueez costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (about 2 hours ago)