Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 TRY / IRR *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,463TL (﷼ 23,274,334) in Ahvaz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$100 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Glasgow costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ternopil costs 12,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)