Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06914 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 25% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,172TL (₨31,419) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,400 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €400 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$10 (22 minutes ago)