Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06066 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 26% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,706TL (₨28,127) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $430 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gorzów Wielkopolski costs 100 zł (36 minutes ago)