Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05547 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,065TL (₨37,229) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (33 minutes ago)