Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05348 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 34% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,644TL (₨30,739) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (about 2 hours ago)