Cost of living in Ahmednagar, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05425 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmednagar (India) is 31% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,383TL (₨25,493) in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (36 minutes ago)