Cost of living in Ahmedabad, India compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05631 TRY / INR
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ahmedabad (India) is 30% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,175TL (₨38,629) in Ahmedabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (40 minutes ago)