Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36743 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is about the same as in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,240TL (8,818 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gorakhpur costs ₨80 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beijing costs 元12,416 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 20,000 Ariary (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (41 minutes ago)