Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.673 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 62% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,168TL (7,682 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 90 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €700 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Louisville, Kentucky costs $10 (39 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €426 (about 1 hour ago)