Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.512 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 31% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,794TL (7,406 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,900TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)