Cost of living in Agadir, Morocco compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37390 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Agadir (Morocco) is 5% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,092TL (5,594 Dirham) in Agadir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $712 (36 minutes ago)