Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 967 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.460 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,664TL (AU$1,348) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)