Cost of living in Adelaide, Australia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 685 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.669 TRY / AUD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adelaide (Australia) is 98% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,352TL (AU$1,631) in Adelaide to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 7 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$90 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Vadodara costs ₨313 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)