Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 517 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13738 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,913TL (21,202 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$95 (about 1 hour ago)