Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16761 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 38% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,456TL (20,618 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,856 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 90 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)