Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15463 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 29% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,570TL (16,623 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (36 minutes ago)