Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16033 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,114TL (19,420 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotorua costs NZ$203 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)