Cost of living in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15920 TRY / ETB
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) is 28% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,145TL (26,034 Birr) in Addis Ababa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brasília costs R$ 1.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 3 hours ago)