Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 15% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,648TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)