Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,727TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quebec City costs C$529 (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vienna costs €499 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $35 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Antigua Guatemala costs Q5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Maceió costs R$ 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)