Cost of living in Adana, Turkey compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017.
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Adana (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 1,979TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £45 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (42 minutes ago)