Cost of living comparison between Accra, Ghana and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.794 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,764TL (GH₵5,999) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (about 2 hours ago)