Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 39% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,168TL (GH₵4,994) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)