Cost of living in Accra, Ghana compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / GHS
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Accra (Ghana) is 40% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,212TL (GH₵3,842) in Accra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 450 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (43 minutes ago)