Cost of living in Acapulco, Mexico compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17730 TRY / MXN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Acapulco (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,620TL (Mex$ 14,776) in Acapulco.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Moradabad costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr7,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eskişehir Province costs 1,050TL (about 1 hour ago)