Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01059 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 21% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,540TL (239,861 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $3.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$2,523 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)