Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 345 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01342 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 37% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,400TL (327,905 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prince George costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)