Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01138 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is 26% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,926TL (345,103 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)