Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 56% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,881TL (1,587,005 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (43 minutes ago)