Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00298 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 55% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,246TL (1,088,249 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)