Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00300 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 54% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,695TL (1,233,203 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)