Cost of living comparison between Abu Ghraib, Iraq and Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00264 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 41% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,520TL (1,332,544 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ayutthaya costs 90 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$101,650 (43 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $4,730 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ushuaia costs ARS $400 (about 1 hour ago)