Cost of living in Abu Ghraib, Iraq compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00312 TRY / IQD
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Ghraib (Iraq) is 57% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,606TL (1,154,610 Dinar) in Abu Ghraib to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.32 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Limassol costs €579 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €5,160 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (21 minutes ago)