Cost of living in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.985 TRY / AED
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates) is 101% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,272TL (Dirham 6,365) in Abu Dhabi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maturín costs Bs 170,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)