Cost of living in Abobo, Ivory Coast compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00601 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abobo (Ivory Coast) is 25% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,758TL (458,972 Franc) in Abobo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 31 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €600 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$200,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $1.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $575 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Shanghai costs 元3.00 (43 minutes ago)