Cost of living in Abidjan, Ivory Coast compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 128 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 TRY / XOF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Abidjan (Ivory Coast) is 68% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,026TL (658,924 Franc) in Abidjan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yongin costs ₩304,950 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 116 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nicosia costs €150 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)