Cost of living in Aberystwyth, United Kingdom compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.688 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aberystwyth (United Kingdom) is 86% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,911TL (£688) in Aberystwyth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wellington costs NZ$50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cotabato City costs Php120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)