Cost of living in Abeokuta, Nigeria compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01338 TRY / NGN
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abeokuta (Nigeria) is 5% cheaper than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Afyonkarahisar you would need to make just about 2,837TL (212,033 ₦) in Abeokuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £750 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asunción costs 5,000,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $15 (40 minutes ago)