Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.565 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 88% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,127TL (kr7,310) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)