Cost of living in Aarhus, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 97%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 383 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aarhus (Denmark) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,221TL (kr9,804) in Aarhus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)