Cost of living in Aarau, Switzerland compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.767 TRY / CHF
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aarau (Switzerland) is 162% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,203TL (CHF 2,177) in Aarau to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)