Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.615 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 100% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,407TL (kr7,171) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (40 minutes ago)