Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.670 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 111% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,645TL (kr6,928) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,200TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (32 minutes ago)