Cost of living in Aalborg, Denmark compared to Afyonkarahisar, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Afyonkarahisar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aalborg (Denmark) is 133% more expensive than in Afyonkarahisar (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,697TL (kr10,450) in Aalborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,300TL in Afyonkarahisar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)