Cost of living in Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 249.900 YER / USD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 264,658 ﷼ ($1,059) in Zvishavane District to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 258,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)