Cost of living in Zuwarah, Libya compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Zuwarah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zuwarah.
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 176.444 YER / LYD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zuwarah (Libya) is 5% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 409,016 ﷼ (2,318 Dinar) in Zuwarah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mendoza costs ARS $12,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)