Cost of living in Ziguinchor, Senegal compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.43258 YER / XOF *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ziguinchor (Senegal) is 17% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 331,012 ﷼ (765,207 Franc) in Ziguinchor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 284,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)