Cost of living in Zibo, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.463 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zibo (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 331,072 ﷼ (元9,080) in Zibo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)