Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.709 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 248,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 241,589 ﷼ (元6,084) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)