Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.941 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 13% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 255,333 ﷼ (元6,912) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (44 minutes ago)