Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.325 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 318,400 ﷼ (元8,765) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (37 minutes ago)