Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.987 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 338,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 300,723 ﷼ (元7,916) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $508 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £4,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Leeds costs £20 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $6,880 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotorua costs NZ$33,990 (about 1 hour ago)