Cost of living in Zhenjiang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.709 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zhenjiang (China) is 11% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 294,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 261,347 ﷼ (元6,931) in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (31 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bologna costs €1.57 (about 1 hour ago)