Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 137.102 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,392 ﷼ (3,183KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)