Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 150.654 YER / BAM *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 10% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 268,368 ﷼ (1,781KM) in Zenica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)