Cost of living comparison between Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 136.994 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 404,355 ﷼ (2,952KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,750TL (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (37 minutes ago)