Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 143.457 YER / BAM
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 16% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 436,103 ﷼ (3,040KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gothenburg costs 20 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (39 minutes ago)