Cost of living in Zarqa, Jordan vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 352.804 YER / JOD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zarqa (Jordan) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 285,379 ﷼ (Dinar 809) in Zarqa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 270,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 3 hours ago)