Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 264.638 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 29% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 525,690 ﷼ (€1,986) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (14 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €2.73 (about 1 hour ago)