Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 292.476 YER / EUR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 45% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 428,965 ﷼ (€1,467) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (32 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)