Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 170 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 280.947 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 530,624 ﷼ (€1,889) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)