Cost of living in Zaragoza, Spain compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 266.101 YER / EUR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaragoza (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 487,107 ﷼ (€1,831) in Zaragoza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 2,999 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Utrecht costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (about 1 hour ago)