Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya, Ukraine compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.523 YER / UAH
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zaporizhzhya (Ukraine) is 54% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 170,649 ﷼ (17,920₴) in Zaporizhzhya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)