Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00771 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 377,165 ﷼ (﷼ 48,920,499) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)