Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.933 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 339,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 308,239 ﷼ (Php62,487) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 1,900 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reading, Berkshire costs £429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 130 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €499 (about 2 hours ago)