Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.014 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 444,311 ﷼ (Php88,613) in Zamboanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (17 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)