Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.854 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is 7% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 290,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 269,856 ﷼ (Php55,591) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)