Cost of living comparison between Zamboanga, Philippines and Aden, Yemen
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.020 YER / PHP
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 312,500 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 310,576 ﷼ (Php61,867) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)