Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.679 YER / HRK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 14% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 462,864 ﷼ (12,619 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)