Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 41.130 YER / HRK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 398,492 ﷼ (9,689 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 320,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Marbella costs €1.06 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nottingham costs £500 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr24 (41 minutes ago)