Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.817 YER / PLN *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 312,991 ﷼ (4,298 zł) in Zabrze to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 288,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)