Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22278 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 523,049 ﷼ (₩2,347,850) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 325,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (24 minutes ago)