Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22366 YER / KRW
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 659,396 ﷼ (₩2,948,229) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 750 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$5,160 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Szczecin costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €29 (about 1 hour ago)