Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23214 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 64% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 446,620 ﷼ (₩1,923,898) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 273,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)