Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01715 YER / IDR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 32% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 277,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 189,083 ﷼ (Rp 11,026,311) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)