Cost of living in Yingkou, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.080 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yingkou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 288,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 244,903 ﷼ (6,788元) in Yingkou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 75 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (28 minutes ago)