Cost of living in Yinchuan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.610 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yinchuan (China) is 27% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 310,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 227,261 ﷼ (元6,208) in Yinchuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM20 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,067 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (16 minutes ago)