Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00765 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 335,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 326,791 ﷼ (﷼ 42,699,173) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)