Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Aden, Yemen
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00745 YER / IRR *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 284,340 ﷼ (﷼ 38,188,816) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$29,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Düsseldorf costs €17,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)