Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.348 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 24% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 297,570 ﷼ (元8,187) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)