Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.423 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 9% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 264,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 240,261 ﷼ (元6,253) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)