Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.024 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 15% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 330,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 281,528 ﷼ (元7,604) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $610 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santa Marta costs COL$1,600 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mendoza costs ARS $470,184 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $10 (31 minutes ago)