Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18445 YER / MMK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 35% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 525,469 ﷼ (2,848,841 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 390,625 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $12 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Dammam costs ﷼ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montreal costs C$17,000 (28 minutes ago)