Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18347 YER / MMK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 338,785 ﷼ (1,846,564 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 303,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kuwait City costs Dinar 258 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 813 (about 2 hours ago)