Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 340 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18214 YER / MMK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 530,434 ﷼ (2,912,240 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (18 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Anchorage, Alaska costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)