Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18298 YER / MMK
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 41% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 529,796 ﷼ (2,895,386 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 375,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)