Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 66.648 YER / SAR
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 25% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 416,042 ﷼ (﷼ 6,242) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 334,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cebu City costs Php1,700,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (38 minutes ago)