Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.510 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 22% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 246,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 191,791 ﷼ (元5,253) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 125 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in León costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $4,269 (about 3 hours ago)