Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.308 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 26% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 277,211 ﷼ (元7,635) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (35 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Chiang Mai costs 7,031 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.17 (about 1 hour ago)