Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.766 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 307,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 236,045 ﷼ (元6,250) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mossoro costs R$ 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 17 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 2,709 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 10KM (23 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Beirut costs 600,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Antonio, Texas costs $0.99 (about 1 hour ago)