Cost of living in Xingtai, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 38.855 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xingtai (China) is 23% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 315,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 242,141 ﷼ (元6,232) in Xingtai.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM16 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 90 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 95 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 2 hours ago)