Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.752 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 333,746 ﷼ (元8,841) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 327,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)