Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 37.769 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 303,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 300,323 ﷼ (元7,952) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1.01 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)