Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.563 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 262,744 ﷼ (元7,186) in Xiangfan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 262,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €13 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indore costs ₨10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (33 minutes ago)