Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.569 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is about the same as in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 297,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 292,659 ﷼ (元8,003) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (about 1 hour ago)