Cost of living in Xian, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.315 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xian (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 390,625 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 336,367 ﷼ (元9,263) in Xian.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)