Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.368 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 4% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 375,000 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 358,197 ﷼ (元9,849) in Xiamen.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨1.25 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)