Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.435 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 11% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 280,921 ﷼ (元7,124) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 253,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$130 (about 1 hour ago)