Cost of living in Xiamen, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.874 YER / CNY *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 6% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 311,651 ﷼ (元8,452) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 295,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 80 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Siliguri costs ₨160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sargodha costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)