Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 120%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 39.096 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 346,043 ﷼ (元8,851) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 305,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (27 minutes ago)