Cost of living in Wuhan, China compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 36.325 YER / CNY
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhan (China) is 14% cheaper than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 406,250 ﷼ in Aden you would need to make just about 347,517 ﷼ (元9,567) in Wuhan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)