Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22132 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 372,554 ﷼ (₩1,683,332) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 254,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)