Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22099 YER / KRW *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 49% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 434,286 ﷼ (₩1,965,193) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 292,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,253 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kochi costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$800 (about 1 hour ago)