Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 198.275 YER / CAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 64% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 432,336 ﷼ (C$2,180) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 264,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)