Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 659 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 187.464 YER / CAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 625,629 ﷼ (C$3,337) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)