Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.140 YER / NAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 12% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 454,216 ﷼ (23,731 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 406,250 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €42 (about 2 hours ago)