Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.344 YER / NAD
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 13% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 337,928 ﷼ (17,469 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 300,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)