Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Aden, Yemen
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.602 YER / NAD *
Do you live in Aden? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Aden (Yemen)
For example, you would need at least 289,141 ﷼ (16,427 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 243,000 ﷼ in Aden.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (32 minutes ago)